What is the roadmap to become web 3.o developer?
- solidity All Things Web3
Im stuck between how to start the web 3.o roadmap.I dont understand the basic flow for the beginners.If anyone guide me it would be a great help.Thanks in advance.
I assume that you are a software developer already.
This is the plan that I would recommend:
- Basics of cryptography: asymmetric encryption, public and private key, hash algorithms;
- Blockchain basics and how it works in general. Understand blocks, transactions, consensus algorithm, etc;
- Bitcoin: understand how it works under the hood. I think it is important because it is the first blockchain;
- Ethereum and smart contracts: learn how Ethereum is deferent from Bitcoin and what is smart contracts;
- Smart contracts development with Solidity: it has the most information and tutorials available on the internet than any other language for smart contract development and the language is pretty simple;
- Decentralized storage (IPFS, Filecoin): it is an important component for many decentralized application;
- Explore other blockchains and smart contract language and find the one you like the most. There are many promising projects out there as Solana, Avalanche, Sui and more.