How soon will web 3 take its place
- rust All Things Web3
How long do you set for web 3 to take the place of the uptrend to replace web2
Great answer DotDayOne, but don't forget decentralized fiance. Even though the term is often misused, I believe it to be an on-going technology that is currently working.
For example, a passive income portfolio I put together is performing very well. With a combination of rewards altcoins and auto staking NFTs I've composed a wallet that regularly recieves incoming deposits.
Web3 is already here, and it is taking its place in the world of technology and the internet. Web3 refers to the third generation of the World Wide Web, which focuses on the use of decentralized technologies, such as blockchain and other distributed ledger technologies, to enable individuals and organizations to have more control over their online data and interactions.
Furthermore, here are some real-life use cases of Web3:
- Using a decentralized cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, as a digital currency to make transactions without the need for a central authority or intermediary.
- Building decentralized applications (dApps) that run on a blockchain and enable users to interact with each other and with the application in a transparent and secure manner.
- Creating decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs) that use smart contracts to automate decision-making and governance processes, allowing for decentralized and democratic management of organizations.
- Using decentralized storage solutions, such as the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS), to store and share data in a distributed and secure manner.
- Implementing decentralized identity solutions, such as self-sovereign identity, to enable individuals to have more control over their personal data and online identities.
Overall, web3 technologies have the potential to enable greater decentralization, transparency, and security in a wide range of online activities and applications.
To me, at least 2 years to go.